Release date1 Apr 2010
Lead your orbital battleships to victory in Flotilla! Fight, trade, and explore new planets in your journey through the galaxy. Featuring tactically rich 3D combat, flank and surprise the enemy from any direction. And when the dust settles, generate another uniquely randomized universe for a brand-spanking new adventure!
Flotilla is released by Blendo Games in 1 Apr 2010. The game is designed by Blendo Games. Flotilla is a typical representative of the Adventure genre. Playing Flotilla is a pleasure. It does not matter whether it is the first or a millionth hour in Adventure, there will always be room for something new and interesting. Thrilling levels and gameplay Flotilla will not leave anyone indifferent. The complexity of gameplay increases with each new level and does not let any player get bored.
In addition to it in 1 Apr 2010 released games such as:
- 🎮 Alan Wake: The Signal
- 🎮 Resident Evil 5: Lost in Nightmares
- 🎮 Dungeon Defenders
- 🎮 Galactic Taz Ball
In addition to Flotilla, the representatives of Adventure games also belong:
- 🎮 Hoyeonjigi
- 🎮 Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden - Fan Edition Content
- 🎮 Vambrace: Cold Soul - Original Soundtrack
- 🎮 The Revenge of Johnny Bonasera: Episode 4
A complete list of games like Flotilla can be found at AllGame here.
Flotilla is versatile and does not stand still, but it is never too late to start playing. The game, like many Adventure games has a full immersion in gaming. AllGame staff continues to play it.
Flotilla is perfect for playing alone or with friends.
At AllGame you can find reviews on Flotilla, gameplay videos, screenshots of the game and other Adventure representatives.
- Operating system: Windows XP or newer
- Processor: 1GHz
- Memory: 1GB
- Hard disk space: 50MB
- Video: OpenGL 3.0 or above
This section tells the history of the world of Flotilla
Lead your orbital battleships to victory in Flotilla! Fight, trade, and explore new planets in your journey through the galaxy.
Discover upgrades and artifacts to install on your fleet ships, and engage in battle with bounty hunters and pirate space-chickens. Featuring tactically rich 3D combat, flank and surprise the enemy from any direction. And when the dust settles, generate another uniquely randomized universe for a brand-spanking new adventure!
- No adventure is the same: Whenever you begin an adventure, the universe is randomly populated with characters, upgrades, and encounters.
- There is no "up" in space: Explore the tactical richness of full 3D movement. Watch your angles and flank the enemy from all directions.
- Configure your fleet: Find loot throughout your adventures, and install upgrades and artifacts to your flotilla of ships.
- Play with a friend: Grab a buddy and play through the adventure cooperatively in splitscreen.
- Blow up your friend: In the Skirmish Mode, set up custom fleets and battle human or computer-controlled enemies.
Screenshots will help you evaluate the graphics and gameplay of Flotilla.
If screenshots are not enough, you can enjoy creative videos from Blendo GamesNo videos
You may also like
If you like Flotilla, but you're tired of it and want something new, you can try other games.